Agent Based Simulations of Complex Systems (2V+1U, 4.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||4.0 CP||78 h|
|1||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||14 h|
|(2V+1U)||4.0 CP||42 h||78 h|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Master (General)|
|Area of study||[INF-KI] Intelligent Systems|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- Concepts and history of agent based simulations (ABM)
- Classical models and results
- Dealing with simulation tools: NetLogo, Repast, Fables
- Analysis in R, 'Executable Papers'
- Design and implementation of an individual ABM project
Will be announced in the lecture.