Autonomous Mobile Robots for CVT and Students of other Faculties (4V+2U, 8.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||8.0 CP||156 h|
|2||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||28 h|
|(4V+2U)||8.0 CP||84 h||156 h|
|CP, Effort||8.0 CP = 240 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Master (General)|
|Area of study||[INF-ES] Embedded Systems and Robotics|
Same lecture as for module INF-61-33-V-6 but with specific exercise and written exam.
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
The following contents will be mediated in the lecture:
- AMR system components
- Kinematics and dynamics of wheel-driven robots
- Collision avoidance
- SLAM (Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping)
- Algorithms for the estimation of positions
- Vision in mobile robotics
- R- Siegwart and I.R. Nourbakhsh (2004). Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots. The MIT Press.
- S. Iyengar and A. Elfes (1991). Autonomous Mobile Robots - Perception, Mapping and Navigation, volume 1. Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers.
- Jones, J. L. (1993). Mobile Robots — From Inspiration to Implementation. Addison Wesley.
- Concrete literature will be announced in the lecture.
Requirements for attendance (informal)None
Requirements for attendance (formal)None
References to Course [INF-61-52-K-6]
|[INF-61-52-M-6]||Autonomous Mobile Robots for CVT and Students of other Faculties||P: Obligatory||4V+2U, 8.0 LP|