Fundamentals of Embedded Systems (4V+2U, 8.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||8.0 CP||156 h|
|2||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||28 h|
|(4V+2U)||8.0 CP||84 h||156 h|
|CP, Effort||8.0 CP = 240 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Master (Entry Level)|
|Language||[DE/EN] German or English as required|
|Area of study||[INF-ES] Embedded Systems and Robotics|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- Overview of embedded systems
- Introduction to electronics
- Basic transistor circuits, operational amplifier, A/D converter
- Introduction to system theory (e.g. Laplace transformation, convolution, filter)
- Control and digital signal processing
- Sensors and actuators
- Hardware platforms for embedded systems
- Any introduction text book to electronics.
- Any introduction text book to mechatronic systems.
- Concrete literature will be announced in the lecture.