Foundations of Digital Farming (2V+1U, 4.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||4.0 CP||78 h|
|1||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||14 h|
|(2V+1U)||4.0 CP||42 h||78 h|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Master (Entry Level)|
|Area of study||[INF-SE] Software-Engineering|
- Foundations of digitization and digital transformation
- Applications for digital farming methods, basic and technical processes (e.g. process engineering in crop production, soil cultivation, sowing, fertilization, crop protection and harvesting).
- Overview of systems and areas of digital farming: e.g. sensors and actuators, farm management information systems, digitized agricultural technology (tractors and mounted implements) up to systems with autonomous functions, tracking systems, decision support systems, satellite systems, geographic information systems
- Systems and data in precision farming (systems and data used in the field in the crop year: tillage, seeding, ...).
- Systems and data in Precision Livestock Farming
- Cross-cutting and further in-depth topics: Role of preceding and following sectors, economic factors, documentation and reporting in agriculture (acreage registers, fleet management systems), cycle of nutrients and sustainability.
Will be announced during the lecture.
Requirements for attendance (informal)
- [INF-02-20-K-2] Software Development Project (4L, 8.0 LP)
- [INF-30-02-K-5] Foundations of Software Engineering (2V+1U, 4.0 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)None
References to Course [INF-37-51-K-5]
|[INF-37-51-M-5]||Foundations of Digital Farming||P: Obligatory||2V+1U, 4.0 LP|