Quality Management and Quality Assurance of Software (2V+1U, 4.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||4.0 CP||78 h|
|1||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||14 h|
|(2V+1U)||4.0 CP||42 h||78 h|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Master (General)|
|Area of study||[INF-SE] Software-Engineering|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Quality management and quality assurance should always be considered together. Quality management deals with organisational aspects; quality assurance with technical content. Insufficient quality can have negative consequences. Such consequences range from economic losses to human lives being endangered. Demonstrating compliance with quality management standards and the use of appropriate quality assurance techniques is therefore very important.
The course covers important aspects of software quality management and software quality assurance:
- Techniques for software quality management and software quality assurance are introduced and their characteristics (advantages, disadvantages, limitations) are discussed.
- Furthermore, practical examples of analysis and testing methods are covered.
- Liggesmeyer P., Software-Qualität (2.Aufl.), Heidelberg: Spektrum Akademischer Verlag, 2009
- Spillner A., Linz T., Basiswissen Softwaretest (6. Aufl.), Heidelberg, dpunkt.Verlag, 2019
- Myers G.J., Badgett T., Sandler C., The Art of Software Testing (3rd Edition), Hoboken, John Wiley & Sons, 2012