CVT-Seminar (2S, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||S||Seminar||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|(2S)||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Master (General)|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the seminar
- Examination number (Study achievement): 11271 ("CVT-Seminar")
In the CVT seminar, students work independently on topics related to commercial vehicle technology and write a scientific paper with a minimum of 10 pages. The topics are handed out at the beginning of the seminar. At the end the students present their topic in a scientific presentation.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- Ability to independently work on a scientific topic in the field of commercial vehicle technology
- Ability to present a scientific topic
- Ability to work in an intercultural team
The literature is specifically adapted to the assigned topics. For further information and course materials please consider the corresponding OLAT course.
For further information and course materials please consider the corresponding OLAT course.
Registration via OLAT course of the Graduate School CVT
Requirements for attendance (informal)None
Requirements for attendance (formal)None
References to Course [GS-ME-E10-K-6]
|[GS-CVT-ME-E10-M-6]||CVT-Seminar||P: Obligatory||2S, 3.0 LP|